‘I want to raise your expectations of what normal health should feel like – in essence, to create your “new normal”. I want to help you rediscover the basic practices that will increase your energy levels, reduce stress and set you on the path to ultimate wellness.’
Are you stuck in a health rut? Stressed out, overtired, overweight and under par. Maybe you sleep less and drink more than you should. You know you need to make changes now rather than wait for the big health crisis, but how?
In Ultimate Wellness, Professor Kerryn Phelps AM, one of Australia’s best-known and most respected GPs, shares her simple but effective 3-step approach to ultimate wellbeing. Kerryn shows you how to assess your health, make a plan for improvement and change your mindset to ensure you stick to your goals. She demonstrates how a little bit of effort, one step at a time, will make an enormous difference to how you feel. Along the way she provides answers to your most common health questions:
- How do I find the right health professional?
- What really works when it comes to weight loss?
- How do I integrate complementary and conventional treatments?
- Do I need to take vitamins and other supplements?
- How much exercise is ideal, and how much can I get away with?
- Why can’t I get a good night’s sleep?
- How much alcohol is too much?
- What can I do to overcome stress and fatigue?
Informative, accessible and achievable, this is your complete plan for getting better, staying well and achieving ultimate wellness.